Are you ready for this week’s link up?
- Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
- The posts can be new or old!
- Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
- Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
- Visit other blogs linking up to the hop!
Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop!
I will be sharing some of my favorite posts on my Facebook Page during the week! Follow me on Facebook if you want to see if you were picked!
There were so many great projects from last week! Here are just a few!
Isn’t this pallet sign from Two Girls and a Glue Gun adorable?
Love this awesome buffet redo by Kristi @ I Should Be Mopping the Floors
Aliison @ A Place of Gratitude transformed these drab chairs to fabulous chairs!
Love this fabulous wreath by Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof
Honestly, I could’ve picked many more projects! Ya’ll made it really hard on me just to pick a few! Can’t wait to see this weeks link ups!