Are you ready for this week’s link up?
- Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
- The posts can be new or old!
- Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
- Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
- Visit other blogs linking up to the hop!
Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop!
I will be sharing some of my favorite posts on my Facebook Page during the week! Follow me on Facebook if you want to see if you were picked!
Don’t forget to enter the Nourish Organic Skincare Giveaway!
There were so many great projects from last week! Here are just a few!
Love this Homemade Dishwasher Detergent from Leslie @ the Seasoned Homemaker
This beautiful Patio Makeover from the ladies @ Craftivity Designs! I love those giant letters!
Love this adorable Burlap and Lace Baby Shower from Corey @ Tiny Sidekick