Hey y’all! Can you believe it is already October?? I have no idea where the time has gone! You might have noticed that the blog has been a little slow lately… You can find out more here!
Are you ready for this week’s blog hop?? Every week we are getting more people with awesome projects! Thank you all for participating! So happy to have you joining me and the other blog hop ladies: Jordan, Sara, Carrie, and Katie!
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen!
Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings!
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop!
Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
Some of my favorite posts from last week are….
How to Sew Vinyl from Leslie @ the Seasoned Homemaker
Carmel Apple Snicker Salad from Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
Navy and White Chevron Tray from Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof
Magnetic Race Car Growth Chart from Abby @ Just a Girl and Her Blog
Sunflower Cookies from Katie @ Made to be a Momma