Are y’all in full blown fall spirit? We have been around here! Yesterday, the hubs and I went pumpkin picking, enjoyed apple cider donuts (seriously amazing), and then went to our friends house to enjoy a bonfire and carve the pumpkins we picked! Busy weekend, but sooo much fun!
Are you ready for this week’s blog hop?? Every week we are getting more people with awesome projects! Thank you all for participating! So happy to have you joining me and the other blog hop ladies: Jordan, Sara, Carrie, and Katie!
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen!
Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings!
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop!
Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
Some of my favorite posts from last week are….
DIY Grain Sack Chair from Christy @ Confessions of a DIYer
DIY Junky Chicken Wire Cloche from Old Things New
DIY Halloween Door Decoration from Corey @ Tiny Sidekick
Boy’s Bedroom Reveal from Therena @ A Little Bit of Paint
Nursery Tour from Amy @ Delineate Your Dwelling