Hey y’all! This week has been nuts. We officially moved into our new house on Monday. Then my parents and in-laws came in this weekend to help us with the house. I feel so blessed! We got closet doors installed, a new thermostat, my dad fixed a few things, and we did a lot of yard work. I could sleep for a week probably! Stay tuned to see a before tour of our house coming soon.
There has been lots of stuff going on this week with the blog too.
I was over at Smart School House sharing this fun Natural Holiday Wreath.
Also, I’m sharing 5 Gifts using Ball Mason Jars
O and I shared our home buying story!
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen!
Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings!
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop!
Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
Some of my favorite posts from last week are….
Thankful String Art from Tiny SideKick
Target Tray Hack from Rain on a Tin Roof