Man time flies! I feel like it was just Sunday! Have your weeks been flying by? I finally signed up to take my RD exam so I have been busy studying! AHHHH…. (insert brain explosion from information overload). Hopefully this will be the last time I have to take an exam…. ever! How has your week been?
This week I shared how to make your own DIY Natural Pressed Powder!
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
Some of my favorite posts from last week are….