Hey y’all. This has been another crazy week! Luckily, we got to relax yesterday and not do much. We’ve been trying to be better about taking a day of rest. Which is great, but then I have to get all my other work done on one day. It’s a fair trade! It’s finally gotten the typical southern Illinois terribly hot and muggy temperature! Boo! Hopefully it will cool off again soon so we don’t have to stay inside!
This week I shared…
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
Some of my favorites from last week are…