This last week was a little slow on the blog.. But you know sometimes that’s ok. I usually spend one to one and a half days a week doing all of my blogging stuff. But last week I made the choice to do one post and relax. That was a difficult choice to make but sometimes you just need time to relax and not worry about deadlines! Amen. Hope y’all are having a fabulous week!
This week I shared…
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
Some of my favorite posts from last week are…