Happy fall y’all. Yea I totally just said that…. This week our kitchen was full of fall smells and tasty fall foods. We also celebrated our church’s 18th anniversary! Woop! Love my church family, am so thankful for what Jesus is doing, and all the amazing people he has brought together. I also spent some time catching up on blog things.. bought time! What have you been up to this autumn so far?
This week I shared…
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
My favorite posts from last week are…