Howdy friends! Last weekend we were beautiful Florida for a little baby moon and came home on Tuesday to 6 inches of snow and freezing temps. Made it a little bitter sweet. Happy to have gone but wish we could have stayed longer… you know until it wasn’t cold anymore. Just in case you were wondering why it was so quiet around the blog. That would be why Hope you have a wonderful week.
This week I shared…
We now have 4 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 4 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.