Hey y’all. I’m here which means I’m still pregnant. I’m 40 weeks today! So I’m sitting here being patient and trying to fill my time with things like hanging out with friends and going to my new favorite store, Mom’s Milk Boutique. Seriously, this store is amazing for all things baby, baby wearing, cloth diapering, and more. No, this was not a paid sponsorship. I just love it that much! Hope y’all have a great week and hopefully I will have a baby this week!
This week I shared…
We now have 4 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 4 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.