Howdy friends! Hope you had a great weekend. We really couldn’t have asked for more beautiful weather. We played outside with the chickens, worked in the yard, and took nice crisp fall like weather walks. It was wonderful. Oh and we got a lot of blogging done. We? Yes, we. Libby is back helping me on the blog for awhile and I’m so thrilled to have her helping. She posted about the DIY Caterpillar Habitat her and her son made. Check it out. Hope next week is great!
This week I shared…
Katie at The Casual Craftlete
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.