It’s party time my friends. There were so many great posts last week! I loved all of the furniture redos. They really speak to my heart. So, thank you all, you furniture redoers. Also, something crazy happened this weekend… I crafted. Eek. It’s been a long time since I just crafted for myself or for the house. Hopefully, I will get to share with you one of the projects next week. Stay tuned. Have a great week!
This week I shared…
Katie at The Casual Craftlete
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.