Hello, everyone! Amy left last week to explore the West Coast with her family. I’m pretty sure she’s fallen in love with the mountains and valleys and the largely ‘natural-living’ population. You know – her kind. With as comfortable and at-home as she feels with the natives, we’re really hoping she’ll still choose to rejoin us in southern Illinois. In the meantime, thanks to her for working ahead in preparation of her escapade, we still managed to publish several posts in her absence.
This week, we shared…
Katie at The Casual Craftlete
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Let’s get our party on! But first, a few rules…
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking… anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
A few more of my favorites from The Creative Gallery last week…