It’s fall, y’all. This week we finally got a bit of cooler weather, plus the leaves are changing. Agh! Feels like fall, and we are soaking it up. We went to a fall party this weekend and enjoyed hay rides, sipped warm apple cider, and roasted some marshmallows. Can you get any more fall-like than that? Hope you are enjoying the fall! Have a great week.
This week we shared…
Katie at The Casual Craftlete
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.