Hiiii ya folks! Talk about a crazy week. We have been busy, busy, busy. Guess who planned a surprise birthday party for her hubby at our house the same day as a giant, three-family yard sale at same said house? This girl. I make really good decisions sometimes. But both went great. I surprised the living heck out of the hubby, and to top it off, after church today we spent the day at our friends’ farm riding tractors, petting cats and cows, and talking about farmy things. My favorite. Life can sure be crazy, but man it is good. And hopefully, sometime soon I’ll get to share with you some craziness happening in our life at the moment.
This week I only shared…
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.