Hey friends. It was another crazy week around here. One of these days we might catch a break. We spend the weekend in Nashville TN with my in-laws celebrating my hubby’s birthday. Can you see the crazy? Have I mentioned I decided to redo a bunch of decor and clean our every space in our house. I don’t know what has gotten in to me.
This week we shared…
Katie at The Casual Craftlete
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.