How is it Thanksgiving week already? My family kept asking us what we wanted for Christmas and my brain couldn’t figure out how it was the middle of November and it is still 75 degrees outside. I don’t know how to talk about Christmas while it’s still nice enough to wear shorts. But as of yesterday the weather finally got a bit chilly. So I’m going to grab these delicious honey butter lattes, some warm fuzzy socks, and have a movie night with the family. I hope y’all have a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy the time with family and friends.
This week I shared…
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.