I have talked about my despise of toys here for a while. The mess… and kids tend to play with them for 30 seconds and then be done with them. But as a parent, I do love giving good gifts to our toddler. So, even though we keep toys to a minimum, I do love to have high-quality toys that we can keep around for a long time and/or that foster creativity. What kid doesn’t love to make something and show what they have created? We usually try to do a three gift rule for our toddler. Something they need, something they want, and something spiritual. But, our family needs ideas also, so this is a great list to share with them. Even though most of these things are on the want list, they still are fun and creative.
What makes a toy eco-friendly? This list includes items that are made with recycled materials, wooden toys painted with non-toxic ingredients, made without toxic/possible endocrine disrupting chemicals (phylates, BPA, PVC, etc), and/or toys that are made to last. I love all of these items and think your kids will love them, too. Plus, they are pretty reasonably priced.
15 Eco-Friendly Gifts Guide – Kids
- Prince Lionheart Wheely Bug, Ladybug– baby girl got this last year for Christmas and loves it. It’s really fun
- Honeysticks 100% Pure Beeswax Crayons
- Seedling Create Your Own Designer Dolly Kit
- Organic Veggie Crate
- Top Race® 12 Piece Tool Box, Solid Wood Tool Box with Colorful Wooden Tools
- Glob All Natural Paint Kits
- Green Toys Fire Truck
- Ergobaby Toy Doll Carrier
- Green Toys Tractor Vehicle
- PlanActivity Flower Set
- Melissa & Doug Food Groups & Pots and Pans Bundle
- Lifefactory Glass Water Bottle with Flip Cap
- Good Morning Bundle Toy
- Play Teepee
- Hape – Early Melodies – Rock and Rhythm Band Wooden Drum Set
There you have it. My list of 15 natural and eco-friendly gift ideas for your little ones. Hope you have a great holiday season. Come back to check out more natural and eco-friendly gift guides we have coming up!
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support A Blossoming Life at no extra cost to you. We only link to products we believe in.