Happy Thanksgiving! This is the first year I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner! Neil and I couldn’t go home this year so we decided to have some international friends and friends from our church over. So excited, because we are going to decorate our tree too (that’s tomorrows post). Also excited for my parents to come down tomorrow to spend the weekend with us!
This Thanksgiving we are focusing on the things we are thankful for, all the things God has given us. I hope your Thanksgiving can be filled with joy, love, and be reminded of all the things you should be thankful for too.
25 Things We’re Thankful For:
1. Our relationship with God
2. each other (aww)
5. Church family
7. Kaia the puppy and Joey the quaker parrot (most of the time, when there not causing trouble)
8. Our cozy house
9. The amazing women in my life
10. Grad school (even though its hard)
11. My husbands cleanliness. (He’s the clean one at our house)
12. Food on the table
13. Our friends all across the world!
14. My job and my soon to be 2nd job
15. Neil’s job
16. Our leaders at our church
17. Our neighbors (love them). A lot of them go to our church and would do anything for us.
18. Small group
19. Small group leaders
20. God providing for us
21. The bible
22. My husband’s willingness to help
23. God changing our hearts from spenders to people living more simply
24. Peacefulness and weather of Southern Illinois (very different from where we are from)
25. God’s grace for us
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Neil and Amy