Happy Mother’s Day to all the mommies out there. This was my first one and I enjoyed it by going to church, not cleaning the house, letting baby girl play in her kiddy pool, and doing some blogging. Wah wah for the last part. I didn’t want to work on Mother’s Day but sometimes you have to finish some things up. Oh well. I hope y’all had a wonderful and relaxing Sunday.
This week I shared…
Welcome to The Creative Gallery! We’re so happy you could join us!
Katie at The Casual Craftlete
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.