Hey y’all. Sorry about the blog hop last week. We were switching hosting providers, so I did publish the post, but once they made the switch early Monday, it didn’t get moved over. But, hopefully this week’s will stick! The good news is my site is way faster! Woo hoo.
Is it starting to feel like fall for anyone else? Mornings definitely do, so when we go for our family walk in the morning, I just pretend it’s going to be like this all day. It gets hot eventually, but in my mind it doesn’t… haha.
This week we shared….
Katie at The Casual Craftlete
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.