Hiyooo. That’s one of my daughter’s favorite words for the moment. Hope y’all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went back home to celebrate Thanksgiving in Chicago for the first time in forever and got home last night. Let’s just say I took a 3-hour nap today to recuperate after that drive. But, it was totally worth it. We have lots of great blog posts ready for this week, so stop back by. Have a great week!
This week I shared…
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.