Hey y’all! This week was a booger of a week. We had the rest of the electrical in our whole house completed which was a hefty penny. Then of course I got sick and our dishwasher decided to poop out! It’s during these times I’m most thankful for what we have. Sounds odd, but I think we forget a lot how much we are blessed with. So even during this annoying time I still find joy in what’s in front of us. Let’s hope next week goes by much better!
This week I shared…
We now have 4 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 4 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.