Spring is in the air! So is the rain… but whatever. I will take warm and rainy over cold and snowy. We finally finished installing the drywall in the back bedrooms and now just need to finish it! Yipee! I actually helped my hubby for an hour, so I can actually say I helped with this project haha. This week hopefully the windows will be installed and the drywall will be taped and puttied. Hope y’all have a wonderful week!
We now have 4 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 4 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.