Hey friends! This has been another super busy week. Hubby has been hard at work renovating the back bedrooms. Two breakthroughs happened this week though: the baby’s room is almost complete with carpet installed in one bedroom and the hallway and it got a fresh coat of pink paint! This week the wood floors will be refinished, and the room should be painted. Phewy this is stressful and I’m not doing any of the work. Hope you all have a fabulous and productive week!
This week I shared…
Don’t forget to enter the $100 Giveaway. There is only one day left!!!!
$100 Spring Giveaway
We now have 4 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 4 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.