Hope y’all had a great week! This week has been a whirl wind! First, I PASSED MY RD EXAM!!! Hallelujuh! I’m officially a Registered Dietitian. Bout time only took 6.5 years! It’s a huge relief and a weight lifted off my shoulders. Also, there will be another exciting announcement on the blog this week that I can’t wait to share with you!
This week I shared this super easy and delicious Raw Milk Yogurt!
Don’t forget to enter this fabulous giveaway for your chance to win a KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
Some of my favorite posts from last week are….