Hey y’all! Hope you had a great week! This week at our house was full of gardening, healthy eatings, and some DIY projects. One thing I learned this week is that I now know when it is going to rain… It’s by looking at the weather, picking the day with the lowest chance or rain, and watering the garden. Both times I did this it rained. I think I’m being pranked!
This week I share…
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
My favorite posts from last week are…