Hey friends! This week is going to be a fun and relaxing week! The hubs and I will celebrate our 3rd year wedding anniversary on Wednesday! I can’t believe it has already been 3 years! It’s crazy how fast time flies! We will be celebrating by taking the week off from our normal crazy after work schedule to relax, get some house projects done, and go out to our favorite local restaurant. The hubs already bought me a new camera lens! Woo hoo! And you know what he wanted…. Gluten and dairy free carrot cake! He’s so funny! Alright on to the blog hop!
This week I shared…
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
Some of my favorite posts from last week are….