Hey y’all! Does it finally feel like fall by you? This weekend we had beautiful fall like weather! It smelled like fall, looked like fall, and I even went to a little kids soccer game to support my hubby who is helping coach. Now to just start making pumpkin and apple everything…. I may even have an apple tart in the oven as we speak! Yummy! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
This week I shared…
Homemade Natural Eyeliner.
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
Some of my favorite posts from last week are…