Spicy Tomato Garlic and Herb Pasta
This Spicy Garlic Tomato And Herb Pasta is a fast, easy, and healthy meal that is perfect for weeknights when you have little time. It comes together in 10 minutes or less.
- spaghetti or angel hair pasta- cooked and drained use GF pasta for GF version
Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes juice and all
- 2 cloves garlic I like to put mine through a garlic press
- 1/4 cup olive or avocado oil
- handful fresh herbs- chopped parsley and basil work well
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes the more you add the spicer it is.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices bacon- cooked and chopped (optional)
- handful fresh spinach (optional)
In a large skillet over medium heat add in tomatoes, garlic, red pepper flakes, and oil. Cook until simmering. Add salt and pepper to taste, and fresh herbs.Toss in cooked spaghetti and top with bacon and spinach if desired.Enjoy.