This lemon vinaigrette dressing is a burst lemon freshness and is the best salad dressing I've ever tasted.
- 1/4 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbs lemon juice fresh squeezed
- zest from one lemon
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tbs honey
- 1/8 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
Zest a lemon, then slice the lemon in half and juice.
Mince garlic. I like to use my garlic mincer for this to make it super easy.
In a bowl, add mustard, garlic, honey, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
Add fresh-squeezed lemon juice and stir.
Slowly add in olive oil while whisking. Taste and adjust salt if needed.
Top your favorite salads with this delicious dressing.
- Want more to save for later? You can easily double this recipe.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
- The mustard you use will change the flavor a bit. I used dijon mustard, because I like the lightness of flavor.
- Use a good quality olive oil or avocado oil for the best flavor and for health purposes. Avoid refined oils, like canola, corn, vegetable, soy, etc.
- Add honey for sweetness or leave it out.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 175mg | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin C: 6mg | Iron: 1mg