One Bowl Carrot Cake Cookies
These easy and healthy carrot cake cookies are moist, full of nutritious ingredients, and use only one bowl.
Servings 12 cookies
- 1 1/4 cup oats I used quick cook
- 1/2 cup apple and carrot sauce I purchased mine at Traders Joe's
- 1/2 cup seed or nut butter I used sunflower seed butter
- 3 Tbs honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds or chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, mix together apple/carrot sauce, sunflower or nut butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in the rest of the ingredients until well combined. Spoon evenly onto ungreased baking sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges start to turn golden brown. Allow to cool and enjoy.