Creamy Orange Mango Smoothie
This delicious smoothie is packed with vitamins and minerals and is the perfect sweet treat!
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mangoes or fresh
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries or strawberries or fresh
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup milk preferably whole and raw or a milk substitute like almond
- Add a veggie boost by adding a handful of kale or spinach. Just add a little at a time, as too much can change the flavor
- You can do fresh or frozen fruits, but beware that either option can change the consistency of you smoothie
- You can also freeze your smoothie for later if you want. Just let it sit out to thaw for a couple minutes before you enjoy.
- Add a scoop of collagen peptides for a protein boost.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 1185mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 1538IU | Vitamin C: 149mg | Calcium: 173mg | Iron: 1mg