How To Freeze Blueberries
Learn how to freeze blueberries with this super simple tutorial, so you can enjoy them all year long!
- 5 lbs blueberries or more
Rinse blueberries with water and lay onto a large towel or cookie sheet. Allow to air dry.
Once dry, transfer blueberries to a storage container or plastic bag. Label and place into the freezer.
The frozen blueberries will stay good in the freezer for 10-12 months for top quality.
- Make sure your blueberries are dry. If they are wet, they will stick together when freezing.
- If you don't have a blueberry farm near you to pick, you could buy them from the store during the summer when prices are cheapest.
- Purchasing straight from a farm in bulk may also save money.
- Store them flat in plastic zip-lock bags.