Chicken And Rice Soup
This quick and easy homemade chicken and rice soup is a simple and hearty meal that comes together in 5 minutes and is ready in 10.
- 6-8 Cups Chicken broth
- 1 10-12 oz Frozen mixed vegetables
- 1-2 Cups Shredded pre-cooked chicken
- 2 Cups Precooked frozen rice
- Handful Chopped fresh parsley or 1 Tbs dried parsley - it's better with fresh though
- 1/2 Tbs Italian seasoning
- 1.5 Tsp Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper To taste
In a medium to large saucepan over medium high heat, add frozen vegetables, rice, diced chicken, and seasoning. Add in broth and bring to a boil. Toss in fresh parsley and boil for about 3-5 minutes until everything is cooked.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 870mg | Potassium: 285mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 16.6mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1.2mg