It must have been the warm weather that got me in the mood for some ice cream. Bah! Who am I kidding? Ice cream is good all the time, no matter then weather. This isn’t your typical banana “ice cream” by adding my other favorite fruit… Raspberries! Raspberries are my potato chips. Give me a bowl of frozen raspberries and I’m a happy girl.
This simple recipe is just 3 simple ingredients: frozen bananas, frozen raspberries, and a splash of milk. Blend it up and you have this delicious and super healthy dessert without added sugar or chemicals! This ice cream is sweet and the raspberries add a twist of tanginess.
Raspberry Banana "Ice Cream"
- Food processor
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 cup frozen chopped bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbs milk of choice I used raw
- Place ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!