This is part 5 of the 30 Day Money Challenge.
Today I want to share with you some ideas to earn some extra income! Making a little extra income can help you get ahead and save some extra money!
1. Sell things on Craigslist or Ebay
3. Make things and sell them on Etsy or find an antique mall (or another store like it) to have a booth to sell items.
4. Have a garage/yard sale
5. Pick up a trade like sewing and offer to do inexpensive alterations.
6. Search with Swag Bucks. Although you don’t get direct cash you can earn points to buy things like gift cards just by doing your normal searches.
7. Start a Blog. If you don’t have a blog already it will probably take you awhile before you can start making money. But you can make money through selling advertisement space, Google Adsense, and Amazon Affiliates, and by doing reviews. I have not made a lot through Adsense just yet, but it takes time. Since I live in Illinois I cannot do Amazon Affiliates :(.
8. Sell fruits and vegetables from your garden.
9. Mow lawns
10. Raise chickens and sell eggs
11. If you have time get a part time job working a few hours a week. Like waitressing or cleaning houses.
12. Teach a class on things you know how to do (inspired by a reader Libby). I have a friend Jordan who teaches a once a week one on one sewing class for an hour to a few ladies. This helps her have a more “normal” income knowing she has these classes every week on top of selling up cycled dresses, wedding dresses, bags, and much much more.
There you have it 11 ways to help boost your income! What are some ways you earn extra income?