There is no denying my love for sweet treats. Yes, I know they aren’t always very healthy. Butttt what if I told you these Banana Split Popsicles were healthy and contains very little refined sugar (just in the chocolate chips) or dairy (if your into that kind of thing)? Yep. These bad boys are pretty healthy even with the chocolate. Plus, who doesn’t love popsicles? Popsicles are the next best thing to ice cream. Because let’s be honest… nothing beats ice cream. Any one else with me on that? What I love about these popsicles is they are kind of like ice cream popsicles. Creamy, sweet, and delicious just like my favorite dessert ever. Ice cream. Just in case you didn’t get the hint yet.
It’s only been a million degrees here in southern Illinois and of course our air conditioner has decided to kick the bucket. So we have to find ways to stay cool. And besides wearing just enough clothes to look somewhat appropriate I have been choosing to eat smoothies, popsicles, and ice cream. I see no problem with that. Ahem. This recipe is a delicious blend of coconut milk, banana, strawberries, chocolate, and honey that is then frozen into a popsicle so you can enjoy it on a hot summer day. Or a cold winter night. Whatever floats your boat.
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 banana (the riper the better)
- 1 cup of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbs of honey (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips or more(Like this kind)
- In a blender add half of the chocolate chips and all the other ingredients. Blend until smooth. In the popsicle molds add about a tsp of chocolate chips to the bottle of each mold. Pour banana split mixture into molds, top with a few more chocolate chips, and place popsicle sticks or mold sticks into the mold. Place in freezer until frozen- about 3 hours. Enjoy
What do you love more popsicles or ice cream?
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support A Blossoming Life at no extra cost to you.
You may also like…